[ITK-users] ITK MESH

MAB12 marc.boucher88 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 12:53:51 EDT 2017

Hi

I have a binary mask, (segmentation result) and I convert it to a an
itk::Mesh using BinaryMask3DMeshSource. I write the result into a byu Mesh
after. The outcome is a byu Mesh file but that lost all spatial
configuration and is far away in the spatial coordinate from my ground truth
segmentation. The binary mask before was fine I used it to convert it
manually with itk-SNAP.

Any idea was is the problem or insight into how itk Mesh works?