[ITK-users] Conical or Solid Angle Iterator

Sarthak P scapegoat.sarthak at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 13:53:48 EDT 2017

Hello,

I am looking for a conical or solid angle iterator. I found something
similar to what I wanted in an older thread (see below). Does anyone know
of something that could help?

Thanks in advance,
Sarthak

> Hi
>
> About  the "Modified()" method :
>
> It is already called in itkSetMacro(),
> so if you change the filter parameters
> using
>
> e.g.      SetMacro( Sigma, float );
>
> The code generated by this macro
> will set the new  value and call
> Modified().
>

> Luis
>

> >  Thanks, Will,
> >
> >  We want to store an indeterminant number of image feature objects such
as core atoms in a given block of physical space 10-20 voxels on a side for
analysis and spatial clustering.  The blocks are in a regular isotropic
lattice, and we want clever
> >  iterators that can sample ellipsoids, solid angles, etc.  We have all
this stuff written in my VIA package, but not yet in ITK standards.  We
don't want to duplicate what's available already in ITK.

> >  George
> >
> > Will Schroeder wrote:
> >
> > Hi George-
> >
> > Yes, but since I don't know what you're trying to do, I can't say
> > that this is the best way given what's there. Could you enlighten me?
> >
> > Will
> >
> At 04:19 AM 9/22/00 -0500, George Stetten wrote:
> >Dear Will,
> >
> >Is there anything that would prevent us from making an itkImage whose
pixel type is a linked list?  Damion Shelton (at Pitt) and I are working on
putting "core atoms" into the itk format, and this would be a very cool
approach to doing that.