[ITK-users] Conical or Solid Angle Iterator

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 14:19:31 EDT 2017

Hi Sarthak,

the closest thing to a solid angle iterator is line iterator
<https://itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1LineIterator.html>. You could
start from that and create a solid angle iterator. If you do so, it would
be good if you submitted <https://itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Git/Develop> the patch
to add it to ITK.

Regards,
Dženan