[ITK-users] Translation on each Dicom on a Directory

Matias matimontg at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 19:46:18 EDT 2017

Hi,

I need to read a directory which contains X number of Dicom images. I have
no troubles doing this by passing a parameter with the name of each file to
ITK but I'd like to read one by one and do the translation in a For. Sounds
simple but I could not find an example where you read a directory, process
images one by one on a For and then write the resultant image (within the
same For) to an output directory..

Does anyone know where I can find an example (of any kind) for reading a
directory and doing some processing (any type) in a For?

Thank you!