[ITK-users] Translation on each Dicom on a Directory

Francois Budin francois.budin at kitware.com
Mon Mar 27 09:40:40 EDT 2017

Hello,

If I understand correctly what you are saying, you were able to use
itkImageSeriesReader [1] but you do not want all your files of dimension
N-1 to be merged altogether in a file of dimension N, correct?
In this case, you will have to read each file individually with
itkImageReader. You can still use itkNumericSeriesFileNames to create the
list of file names.

Your code could look like this (modify and complete what you need:

typedef itk::NumericSeriesFileNames    NameGeneratorType;
NameGeneratorType::Pointer nameGenerator = NameGeneratorType::New();
nameGenerator->SetSeriesFormat( argv[1] );

nameGenerator->SetStartIndex( first );
nameGenerator->SetEndIndex( last );
nameGenerator->SetIncrementIndex( 1 );
std::vector<std::string> names = nameGenerator->GetFileNames();

typedef itk::ImageFileReader<ImageType> ReaderType;
  std::vector<std::string>::iterator nit;
  for (nit = names.begin();
       nit != names.end();
       nit++)