[ITK-users] SimpleITK Serieswriter and DicomTags

Matias matimontg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 08:49:16 EDT 2017

Hi,

I've been dealing with ITK for years in C++ and now I would need to use
SimpleITK and C# as far as I can in a new proyect.

Is the SimpleITK SeriesWriter working for Dicom Files? Last time I tried to
use it I had problems with the DicomTags, these would not copy or there was
no method to copy the tags to the resulting slices.

Currently, I read a volume of slices, apply rotation and then I need to
write the resulting image as another set of slices AND keeping tag
information such as patient name, etc.

Thank you,

Matias.