[ITK-users] Interleaved dataset interpolation

topsorn tomas.psorn at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 10:33:32 EDT 2017

Hello,

I'm dealing with a registration problem. I'm supposed to perform 3D
registration of rat brain MRI scans. The problem is, that my dataset has
gaps in "z" direction. That means I have dataset of 15, 1.25 mm thick slices
and between them 14, 1.25 mm thick gaps. Is there a way of interpolating the
missing slices using ITK? Thank you for an answer.

Tomáš Pšorn