[ITK-users] image position

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Mon May 1 11:20:18 EDT 2017

Hi Filippo,

The physical position of the image is stored in the Spacing, Origin, and
Direction metadata of the resulting itk::Image. More information can be
found in section 4.1 of the ITK Software Guide:

https://itk.org/ITKSoftwareGuide/html/Book1/ITKSoftwareGuide-Book1ch4.html#x38-450004.1

Hope this helps,
Matt