[ITK-users] Creating 3D dome using ITK

sidharta sidharta.gupta93 at gmail.com
Wed May 10 14:49:10 EDT 2017

I seemed to have fixed it using the following:

translation[0] = 8;
translation[1] = 8;
translation[2] = 0;

<http://itk-users.7.n7.nabble.com/file/n38223/New_Bitmap_Image_%282%29.bmp>

which is what I imagined before. So far so good, but the image I am going to
mask this with (or convolve) has a spacing of 0.125 in all directions. I
achieved the desired results with spacing in all directions = 1. When I
change the spacing to 0.125 and run the code, the resulting "dome" image is
blank. Can you tell why it is like this and how I can fix it?

Thank you for your time
Sidharta