[ITK-users] Creating 3D dome using ITK

Francois Budin francois.budin at kitware.com
Wed May 10 16:23:02 EDT 2017

I have to admit that I am not sure to picture correctly what you are trying
to do with the dome and the square. However, my guess is that you can you
have an error with the spacing because of a scaling issue. You may want to
scale your ellipsoid by adding scaling values in the transform matrix.

Hope this helps,
Francois