[ITK-users] Creating 3D dome using ITK

sidharta sidharta.gupta93 at gmail.com
Thu May 11 08:58:57 EDT 2017

Dear Francois,

Thank you for your reply.

Is it also possible to change the spacing explicitly in the final image? As
in using "SpatialObjectToImageFilter" I get the ellipse in an image with
spacing and after that I change the spacing to what I want from 1.

<http://itk-users.7.n7.nabble.com/file/n38227/dome.png>

Because I tried that and I get the desired image with the correct spacing
but then the program crashes.

P.S. To my understanding (correct me if I am wrong), if initially the
spacing is 1.0 and everything works, I should scale the ellipse by setting
"transform->Scale(1 / spacing[0])", where spacing[0] is the desired spacing.
Then, I would also have to change the translation vectors accordingly (which
I am still trying to figure out so that the image size is exactly what I
want it to be).

Thank you for your time.
Sidharta