[ITK-users] How to get inverse diffeomorphic demons deformation field transform?

Francois Budin francois.budin at kitware.com
Mon May 22 16:00:59 EDT 2017

Hello Mathew,

To my knowledge there is no way to get the inverse transform directly when
using ITKDiffeomorphicDemonsRegistrationFilter. You could try to invert the
deformation field using one of the algorithm that are available in ITK for
that purpose. It seems that you tried one (InverDisplacementField) but have
you tried the remote module [1]
If you want to get the inverse transformation directly, you can also try to
use [2] or use the registration method that has been implemented in this
Insight Journal paper [3].

Hope this helps,
Francois

[1]