[ITK-users] Can I alter the way SliceBySliceImageFilter defines the origin of the internal slices?

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Fri Sep 8 09:45:36 EDT 2017

Hi Fredrik,

The Origin set by SlicerBySlicerImageFilter ensures that the slice
keeps its position in physical space.

An alternative approach to the issue encountered is to inherit from
BinaryFunctorImageFilter or SlicerBySliceImageFilter and override
VerifyInputInformation so it does not check the Origin.

HTH,
Matt