[ITK-users] SimpleITK CoherenceEnhancingDiffusionImage Filter

Mathew Guilfoyle mrguilfoyle at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 17:23:37 EDT 2018

The release notes for 1.1rc2 mention 'optional wrapping' of CoherenceEnhancingDiffusionImage Filter.

I can't see a CMake option to include this filter when running the Superbuild and it's not available after successfully compiling the release with standard options.  Is there a way of turning on wrapping of this filter?

Thanks