[ITK-users] SimpleITK CoherenceEnhancingDiffusionImage Filter

Lowekamp, Bradley (NIH/NLM/LHC) [C] blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Tue Mar 20 13:11:32 EDT 2018

Hello,

Sorry I missed this e-mail, it got automatically marked as junk (

I suggest joining ITK discourse for discussing ITK and SimpleITK.

To enable this additional filter in the SimpleITK Superbuild, the ITK remote module needs to be enabled. You can either add "-DModule_AnisotropicDiffusionLBR:BOOL=ON" on the command line or from the CMake GUI press the "Add Entry" button and add the "Module_AnisotropicDiffusionLBR" as a bool variable. Other remote modules can be enabled in the SimpleITK superbuild and the variable will automatically be propagated to the ITK build, those these additional filters are not wrapped. The framework to optionally wrap them is there. Contributions are welcomed.

Brad