ITK/10th Anniversary Activities/Adopt-A-Bug 2.0
Adoption Paper Work
In order to adopt a bug you should do the following:
Forms to Fill
Fill up the following form with the username and password that you will like to use in the CVS repository.
Most of the fields in this form are self-explanatory.
However, in the fields:
- Requested resource: write "ITK CVS Write Access"
- Reference: write "Luis Ibanez (Adopt a bug program)"
This form will encrypt your user name and password and will send them to Kitware, where we will take care of creating your user account.
Procedures to Learn
You should to become familiar with the procedures on CVS access.
You will find these procedures described in the following Wiki pages:
- General Policies and Procedures
- Rules for CVS Contributors
- Procedure for Contributing Bug Fixes
- Procedure for Adding a Test
- Procedure for Contributing new Classes and Algorithms
- Backward Compatibility Policy
Accounts to Create
You should also create accounts in the following ITK resources
- CDash http://www.cdash.org/CDash/register.php
- ITK Developers mailing list http://www.itk.org/mailman/listinfo/insight-developers
- JIRA Tracker https://issues.itk.org/jira/secure/Signup!default.jspa
- ITK Wiki http://www.itk.org/Wiki/index.php?title=Special:Userlogin&type=signup&returnto=ITK
You may already have accounts in some of them...
Your CDash account is probably the most important one at this point.
Please make sure that you "subscribe" to the Insight project and that you "claim" any machines from which you submit builds.
Make sure also that your user name matches your CVS account name and that your email is spelled out correctly so that CDash can send you email whenever there is an issue with a CVS commit.
Where the Wild Things Are
Visit the Issue Tracker and choose your favorite issue
Bug Adopters 2010
- Casey Goodlett, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Jeroen Wijnhout, Leiden University Medical Center
- Arnaud Gelas, Harvard University
- Kishore Mosaliganti, Harvard Medical School
- Wilbur C. K. Wong, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Marius Staring, Leiden University Medical Center
- Tom Vercauteren, Mauna Kea Technologies
- Don Bigler, Penn State Hershey Medical Center
- Frank Miller, Johns Hopkins University
- Wanlin Zhu, University of New South Wales
- Niels Dekker, Leiden University Medical Center
- Rupert Brooks, McGill University
- Dženan Zukić, University of Siegen
- Hanchuan Peng, Janelia Farm, HHMI
- Navneeth Subramanian, GE Research
- Saraswathi Devi Thupakula, Universite Catholique de Louvain
- Ivan Macia, Vicomtech
- Yang Yu , Janelia Farm, HHMI
- Peter Karasev, Georgia Tech