[ITK] Commercial ITK use

Jon Haitz Legarreta jhlegarreta at vicomtech.org
Mon Jan 16 16:48:20 EST 2017

Hi,
the idoimaging website [1] contains a non-exhaustive list of medical
imaging software (may or may not be commercial). But not all of the listed
software discloses the toolkits used to build them.

And the list in the ITK wiki [2] does also contain some references to
third-party software using ITK.

However, as Dženan said, it is difficult to build to such as list.

Best,
JON HAITZ

[1] http://www.idoimaging.com/
[2] https://itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Third_Party_Applications