[Insight-developers] Visual Studio 6.0

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 17:35:06 EST 2007

Stephen,

The operative word is "nearly".

Maybe we should consider dropping cygwin. 18 failing tests...

Seriously, we should revisit our "policy". Recall that I wrote a proposal a
couple of years back:
http://www.insightsoftwareconsortium.org/wiki/index.php/Administration-BackwardCompatibility

The document is here:
http://www.insightsoftwareconsortium.org/wiki/images/4/46/APIChangePolicy.pdf

As CTO of the Insight Software Consortium, I am willing to revive this issue
over the winter.

Bill