[Insight-developers] changes in level set routines since ITK 3.4 breaks itk-snap

Luca Antiga luca.antiga at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 05:19:58 EDT 2008

Hey,
  I found out that by using the serial level set class instead of the
parallel one, i.e. by replacing
     typedef ParallelSparseFieldLevelSetImageFilter<
with
     typedef SparseFieldLevelSetImageFilter<

in function
SNAPLevelSetDriver<VDimension>
::DoCreateLevelSetFilter()

in SNAPLevelSetDriver.txx line 143

the thing works as expected, both on initialization and after evolution.

So the culprit of the problem seems to be
ParallelSparseFieldLevelSetImageFilter.
I'll now look at the modifications I made to the ParallelSparseField
solver when I introduced anisotropic spacings.

Luca

--
Luca Antiga, PhD
Head, Medical Imaging Unit,
email: antiga at marionegri.it
web: http://villacamozzi.marionegri.it/~luca
mail: Villa Camozzi, 24020, Ranica (BG), Italy
phone: +39 035 4535-381