[Insight-developers] Possible problem after FFT changes

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 17:37:47 EDT 2011

I agree. We have to fix this issues now.

My point is, that no matter how small a change may seem, there may be
issues. We are fortunate to have the knowledge that we have regarding
ITK. Our customers may be less educated.

That's why it is so important to have these customer builds...

I'll check into the Insight Applications build.

Bill