[Insight-developers] FEMRegistrationFilter using ImageMetricLoad?

Huai-Ping Lee huaiping.lee at kitware.com
Fri Sep 16 18:32:05 EDT 2011

Hi Kent,

Upon running DeformableRegistration1.cxx and
itkFEMRegistrationFilterTest.cxx (after fixing segmentation faults in
displacement field interpolation; pushed to Gerrit), I keep seeing zero
displacements. My guess is there may be something wrong with the
ImageMetricLoad (FiniteDifferenceFunctionLoad), which has not been tested
with CTest. I would like to know if there is a test for the image-based
loads being developed, or I can go ahead and try to create a test for it.

Thanks!

--
Huai-Ping Lee
Kitware, Inc.