[Insight-users] Building ITK with Borland C++ broken?

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Wed, 08 May 2002 08:33:59 -0400

ITK does not currently support the borland compiler.   However,
we have only tried 5.5, 5.6 might work, but I doubt it.
However, if you want to try, you should generate borland makefiles with cmake, and
not nmake makefiles.

-Bill