[Insight-users] Data Representation Objects

Ofri Sadowsky ofri@cs.jhu.edu
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 17:27:23 -0500

I have been going over the documentation for "Data Representation
Objects", and I have noticed that manyof them are "front-end" for STL
containers.
I wonder if there is a set of "adapters" from (and maybe
to) STL containers to (from) ITK containers. It would not be too hard to
write one, but I guess many users will eventually want conversions
between ITK types and other types. While Insight cannot suppot any
possible type, it may be worthwhile to have at least adapters for the
C++ (now) standard types.
It's not really part of the ITK goals, but I think it can be very
useful.

Ofri.