[Insight-users] pipeline VTK to ITK and ITK to VTK

Dunham Patrick pdunham@ulb.ac.be
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 14:44:12 +0100

Hi Luis and thanks for the reply,

I've juste forgot to write the "vtkImageImport" between the
itkVTKImageExport and the vtkImageMapper in the mail but it is in the
code.:)

For the connection between the pipeline I use the function in the
example file "vtkITKUtility" (ConnectPipelines(ITK_Exporter exporter,
VTK_Importer* importer) and the reverse).

For the two filter itkImageToVTKImageFilter and itkVTKImageToImageFilter
I only found the first one. But actually I thinks to use directly a itk
image reader and export the result to VTK.

And where can I find the "InsightDocument" cvs module?

Thanks very much.