[Insight-users] pipeline VTK to ITK and ITK to VTK

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 09:35:22 -0500

Hi Patrick,

Interesting...

Three things to try:

1) Please try the first half of the pipeline.
    Just putting the CastImageFilter after the
    itkVTKImport. Disconnect the second part
    ( ITK -> VTK )

2) Sorry for being paranoid but I will not
    rule out the DLL version mixing so fast.
    Could you try your application by removing
    the import/export section ?
    Just do a VTK pipeline. A runtime error
    looks pretty much like dll doing.
    Are you sure that there is *only one* version
    of VTK in your system ? Don't you have for
    example a built version and an installed version ?

3) Are you using CMake to configure your project ?
    If so, please double check the version of VTK
    that you are providing in the configuration.

Please let us know what you find.