[Insight-users] How to use MetaImageImporter

Haiwen Shi shihw77@yahoo.com
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 09:46:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Luis;

Thanks for your email. I think it is a good idea to
use MetaImage header. However, when I looked for the
directory

	Insight/Applications/MetaImageImporter

I didn't find anything in it except a CVS directory.
Do you mind to check it out and tell me where I can
find the MetaImageImporter?

Actually, I saw other people use Meta Image header,
which looks like the following:

NDims = 3
DimSize = 181 217 180
ElementType = MET_UCHAR
ElementSpacing = 1.0 1.0 1.0
ElementByteOrderMSB = False
ElementDataFile = brainweb165a10f17.raw

However, the data type of my image is double instead
of unsigned char. Do you know what kind of
'ElementType' I should use? Is it a right meta header
file?

I will really appreciate if you give me more
information about how to write a Mate Image header
file.

Thank you very much!

Haiwen Shi