[Insight-users] Procrustes registration again

imho imho@skynet.be
Tue, 08 Apr 2003 11:38:52 +0200

Thank you, as I use VTK and ITK together, I can try to use this class.
The procrustes needs as you said some landmarks (3 minimum from each
model), and I think use it as first registration, to align imperfectly
the two models. I'll try to find 3 non-moving points.
It may reduce the calculation costs for the others registration steps.

Luis > What do you think about this filter, if I put it in my pipeline?
(I already have VTK -> ITK -> VTK, I can add a VTK task in this)

thanks,
imho