[Insight-users] Reg 64X64 images

Prasad Sarma sarma_lv@yahoo.com
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 21:16:01 -0700 (PDT)

hi,

  I have 19 images downloaded from GE scanner which
are of 64X64 resoultion with datatype as "float".The
raw files are generated in unix. I converted them into
"unsigned char" in unix using just typecast operator
of c .
when I copy this file to windows and run using
ITK/VTK/FLTK,the image displayed is very bad just no
structure ..only dots appear. I used MetaImageIO
function in ITK.

When I use MetaImageIO for an "unsigned char" image of
180X217X180 as dimension(z,y,x resprectively) the
image is good.

 does the resolution matter? did anyone get good
images with 64 X 64 resolution?
Pl let me know.
Thanks

Prasad