[Insight-users] threshold filtering

J Mst gave_edgar@hotmail.com
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 13:29:25 +0000

Hi all,

I want to register simple photographs of patients on the treatment table. I
encounterd a big problem while testing my program. My program takes the
background into its computations. So i wanted to filter out the background
for further processing.

I looked at the binary threshold filter and i want to do just that thing but
that the INVERSE. So i'd like to set a particular region which has to get
another (inside pixel) value. In that way, my further processing would be a
lot simpler.

I havent encounterd a useful filter yet.

Can anyone advise my an appropriate filter?

many thanks in advance

Joris

Chatten met je online vrienden via MSN Messenger. http://messenger.msn.nl/