[Insight-users] VersorTransform takes 6 parameters?

Tue, 22 Jul 2003 14:05:55 -0400

Hi Michael,

The VersorTransform class represents
a Rigid Transform in 3D.

The rotational part is represented by
a Versor (a unit quaternion) while the
translational part is represented by a
Vector.

The Six parameters are:

1) the first 3 are the components
    of the Versor representing the rotation

2) the last 3 are the components
    of the Vector representing the translation.

---

We have to update this on the SoftwareGuide,

Thanks for pointing this out,