[Insight-users] looking for Watershed Boundary example

SERIOT Rémi DEC/SPUA/LTEC SERIOT at DRNCAD . CEA . FR
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 14:28:20 +0200

Hello everybody

I'm developing an example in order to segmentate an image with the watershed
algorithm. I already write the code for create a labeled image, with
itk::watershed::WatershedSegmenter, itk::watershed::SegmentTreeGenerator and
itk::watershed::Relabeler with the value of flood level.
But now I would like to draw the boundary of each segmented regions, I try
to use itk::watershed::Boundary and BoundaryResolver but I can't find any
good example.

I'm a novice in itk so any suggestions or any example of watershed::Boundary
and BoundaryResolver will be appreciate

Thanks for your help!

Rémi