[Insight-users] scale factor in registration methods

Silvester Czanner czanner@psc.edu
Mon, 03 Mar 2003 12:18:22 -0500

Hi Luis,

I am trying to use the registrations methods from ITK. The assumption
is, that there will be some small rotation, shifting and also scaling. I
received quite good results, when the registration images have the same
size, but there is a problem with scaling factor. When I look to the
examples there are use only images with shifting and rotation. Where can
I find how to setup or use the scaling factor in registration?

Thank you,

Silvester

--

Silvester Czanner, PhD

Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center    | tel. +1 412 268 3496
Carnegie Mellon University          | fax  +1 412 268 5832
4400 Fifth Avenue,                  | czanner@psc.edu
Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA           | http://www.psc.edu/~czanner

... the life would be much simpler, if we have a source code for it ...