[Insight-users] Getting access to InsightDocuments

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 10:59:07 -0500

Hi Zein,

Downloading InsightDocuments is quite slow because
the module should contains about 300Mb at this point.

The full access to Kitware's CVSWeb portal is:
http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/?cvsroot=Insight#dirlist

InsightDocuments is in
http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/InsightDocuments/?cvsroot=Insight

The documents for courses are in CourseWare/Training
http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/InsightDocuments/CourseWare/Training/?cvsroot=Insight

This directory include all the material used for our course
in IEEE Visualization 2002 and SPIE Medical Imaging 2003.

Please let us know if you have any questions,