[Insight-users] Re: Broken link to VTK42MSVC.zip

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 10:33:57 -0500

Hi Jianming,

Thanks for pointing this out.

This link was indeed obsolete.

It has been removed now from the
DownloadRelatedSoftare.htm page along with
the links to the old version of FLTK: 1.1.0.

Please use the source distribution of VTK 4.2
and build it using the same compilation
options that you plan to use for ITK.

Please let us know if you find any problems,