[Insight-users] Re: vtk installation

Mon, 27 Oct 2003 14:56:22 -0500

Hi Sharad,

Please post the errors message that you get.

Posting just the number of errors may not be very useful,
We could only say that "13" is a bad luck number    :-)

An error executing "link" may indicate that you have
a problem with the installation of your compiler, or
that you are mixing two different compilers.