[Insight-users] Re: vtk installation

Mon, 27 Oct 2003 15:38:12 -0500

Hi Sharad,

Thanks for posting the error messages.

It looks like you are having trouble linking with the
symbols of the zlib library.

Did you enable the CMake variable for using the System's
zlib library intead of the one delivered with VTK ?

Please rerun CMake, pass to Advanced mode and make sure
that the following variables are set to OFF

       VTK_USE_SYSTEM_ZLIB = OFF
       VTK_USE_SYSTEM_PNG = OFF

Then reconfigure, and rebuild.