[Insight-users] Runtime memory error in Fast marching Segmentation

Shaohua Fan sfan53704 at yahoo . com
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 15:29:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Luis,

Thanks for anwsering my question.

After I got your email, I ran the program
FastMarchingLevelSet with a 3D image
Examples/Data/BrainProtonDensity3Slices.mha,
unfortunately still got the same error message. Any
clue what other may cause that? Anything related to
compiling the applications with vtk option? Currently
I set USE_FLTK on but UST_VTK off.

Thanks,

Shaohua