[Insight-users] RE: what kind of image type can be read into ITK?

Steven Chen itkvtk at yahoo.com
Fri, 2 Jan 2004 06:57:30 -0800 (PST)

--0-86766701-1073055450=:37827

HI, All

I want to read an image , which is captured from a 3D ultrasound machine, do segmentation and acquire the surface information and use VTK to display it.
(1) I just wonder what kind of image type can i read into ITK?
(2) should i follow image2.cxx example to read an image?

Hope you help

Thanks

Steven

--0-86766701-1073055450=:37827

<DIV>HI, All</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I want to read an image , which is captured from a 3D ultrasound machine, do segmentation and acquire the surface information and use VTK to display it.</DIV>
<DIV>(1) I just wonder what kind of image type can i read into ITK? </DIV>
<DIV>(2) should i follow image2.cxx example to read an image?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Hope you help</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks</DIV>