[Insight-users] Dicom writing support

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri, 02 Jan 2004 15:30:35 -0500

Hi Dov,

Welcome to ITK !

Thanks a lot for making your DICOM code available.

This issue has been entered as a "Feature Request" on
the bug tracker, with ID Bug # 476.

http://www.itk.org/Bug/bug.php?op=show&bugid=476&pos=0

We still need to set a priority level for this task with
respect to other current bug entries in the database.

BTW, Happy New Year 2004, Your computer seems
to be a bit disoriented with the new year since
your email was dated   January 4, 1969   :-)