[Insight-users] Re: Fwd: ITK - Help

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Oct 28 20:27:11 EDT 2004

Hi Zvi,

Welcome to ITK !

Please follow the instructions in the welcoming package

       http://www.itk.org/HTML/Welcome.htm

You will find instructions on how to download,
configure, and build the toolkit in the Tutorials:

     http://www.itk.org/HTML/Tutorials.htm

in particular in the first session:

http://www.itk.org/CourseWare/Training/GettingStartedI-WebPage/index.htm

You can use Visual C++ 6.0, or Visual C++ .NET or Visual C++ .NET 2003.
ITK is built nightly in all these platforms.

Please let us know if you have further questinos,