[Insight-users] Compiling itkPyBuffer

Jon Moody jonathan at molecularimaging.com
Fri Feb 25 17:44:06 EST 2005

I'm having the same problem with itkPyBuffer.  I've built ITK-2.0.0 with
the latest versions CableSwig and CMake.

To get python numarray support to compile, I did have to make one small
change to itkPyBuffer.h adding #include <libnumarray.h>.

I can see the symbols in _ITKCommonPython.so
(_GLOBAL__I_init_itkPyBuffer, init_itkPyBuffer, etc.) but itkPyBuffer is
not being imported with itkcommon, and cannot be imported directly.

Is itkPyBuffer supposed to be functional?

--
Jon