[Insight-users] slice based memory representation of itk volume

Feng Ma mafeng at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 4 11:58:07 EST 2005

Hi, Kevin:

  I think it is a good idea. I will smooth my image segment-by-segment, and
copy smoothed segment back to slice-based image memory. That will work for
my case.

  Eventually I think it would be nice to have slice-based image data
representation in ITK. In Windows system, it is highly desirable for large
medical image data.

  Thanks again and I appreciate your great helps.

Best,

-Feng