[Insight-users] DTI data.. can't read

Torsten Rohlfing torsten at synapse.sri.com
Fri Nov 18 19:44:14 EST 2005

Gordon:

Thank you for the new header; the geometry is now read okay. However, I
seem to be getting all "empty" tensors. I will need to dig deeper into
the data structures to see whether this is an issue with my processing
(I am generating and writing an FA map), or whether it's an import problem.

I may need to get back to you on this one.

Best,
  Torsten

--
Torsten Rohlfing, PhD          SRI International, Neuroscience Program
 Research Scientist             333 Ravenswood Ave, Menlo Park, CA 94025

     "Though this be madness, yet there is a method in't"