[Insight-users] How to use KmeansEstimator class

liu jianfei flair.liu at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 18:44:45 EST 2005

Hi,

   Current, I want to implement K-means clustering algorithm on my
special data. The input data are all boundary voxels of a 3d volmetric
dataset. They are connected according to 6-/18-/26- connected
relationship.  The K-means clustering algorithm is performened in this
dataset. I've check the some KmeansEstimator classes in ITK.  However,
their input dataset is required to be a regular image. Is it possilbe
for me to use ITK k-means clustering class? Thanks!