[Insight-users] bison.exe: m4: No such file or directory

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Oct 24 23:40:50 EDT 2005

Hi Charl,

You probably don't want to mix Cygwin apps when you are building
the wrapping using Visual Studio.

The wrapping process can be done with Visual Studio alone, you
shouldn't need to refer to Cygwin binaries.

We build the wrapping on the Dash machines without having any
Cygwin installed, just to make sure that the process is self
sufficient.

   Luis