[Insight-users] 3D image registration

Grace Chen Grace.Chen at swri.ca
Fri Sep 2 10:54:11 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I post my question a few days ago and didn't get any feedback.  So, I post my question again in the next pargraph hoping someone today will be able to help me with this problelm.  I am a new ITK user, so my question should be trivial for those who use ITK's registration tools.  Please help!! :>  Thanx!!