[Insight-users] Histogram question

Dr. Uwe Köhler U.Koehler at gmx.de
Mon Apr 10 09:57:14 EDT 2006

Hi folks,

I hope somebody can help me out with a (hopefully) easy, but important
question. When using the ImageHistogram1 example to look at a grayscale image
with 15 gray values in the range from 0 to 255, I get all the gray values
listed correctly appart from the ones valued 255. My guess is that this has
to do with the fact that the histogram size is given as 255 for 256 possible
gray value, but I am not sure. I tried a size of 256, but it leeds to an
unsigned char overflow and the results are wrong.

Could anybody help me, please?

Cheers

Uwe Köhler