[Insight-users] a question about itkSimpleFuzzyConnectednessScalarImageFilter

liu jianfei flair.liu at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 18:50:24 EDT 2006

Hi, everyone

    I'm using the itkSimpleFuzzyConnectednessScalarImageFilter to segment a
3D volume.
    In my .h file, I added #include "
itkSimpleFuzzyConnectednessScalarImageFilter.h" head file. However, the
complier can't find this head file when I'm building the program. I found
that the example provided by ITK is in the sub-directory of patented. Hence,
I added the ITKPatented in my cmakelist.tax file as following

    TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES ( exampApp fltk fltk_gl vtkfl ITKBasicFilters
ITKCommon ITKPatented ITKAlgorithms ITKIO vtkRendering vtkGraphics vtkHybrid
vtkImaging vtkIO vtkFiltering vtkCommon vtkPatented )

    However, it still couldn't find this head file. Can someone tell me
which kind of additional library I need to add in my cmakelist file? Thanks.

--
Sincerly
Jianfei Liu