[Insight-users] WrapITK binaries

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Wed Aug 9 16:46:11 EDT 2006

We have already talked about that some time ago with Charl.
Charl, I think you have already deployed WrapITK on several host. Have you
used a special method to do that ?

Zach have alredy remove as much full path as possible from WrapIKT, so
moving the binaries from one location to another should not be an issue
now. However, I can't remember if all the full path have been removed or
not. Zach ?

I think that cmake is now providing some facilities to build installers
with cpak - surely something which can be use for this task

My only experience in providing binaries is with rpm packages. We try to
avoid as much as possible static link in that case. I've done the same for
WrapITK, so I don't know if it can be easily statically linked

Gaetan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann