[Insight-users] Explicit Template Instatiation

Jordi Inglada jordi.inglada at cnes.fr
Mon Jul 24 09:43:57 EDT 2006

Hello,

I was reading the ITK Roadmap at
<http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Roadmap_2005_2006> and saw the paragraph
about explicit template instatiation.

Maybe this is a stupid question, but I was wondering if this new feature
will have an impact in existing code which uses ITK.

This is important for us, since we are developping a Remote Sensing
Image Processing Toolbox* which encapsulates ITK. All our classes and
applications are based on ITK.

Will the explicit template instatiation be an option at the CMake level?

Where can I get more information about it?

Thanks.

Jordi

*ORFEO Toolbox available at
<http://smsc.cnes.fr/PLEIADES/A_prog_accomp.htm>.